Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yats on Mass Ave.



So I just had lunch at Yats on Mass Ave. today. I know, I know, most of you have been there a million times and there’s nothing new I can tell you about the place. Well, you’re probably wrong. I stepped in the front door today and noticed that they just opened up a whole new dining area next door. That’s right, when you come to Yats now for lunch, you’ll be able to sit down without threatening someone’s life, or vice versa.

Joe, the owner, was hanging out there too. And he said that now people can even call ahead and ask for reserved seating if they’d like. What a concept. So tell all of your friends to book a table at Yats this week. Let’s double his business so he can finish Bar Yats right by my office. I’ve been waiting for it to open for some time now and can’t wait to only walk a block to get some of the best Cajun food in town.

Take a look at the new digs.



Oh yeah, while we were there, this is what my co-worker and I had to eat.


Thai Peanut Etouffee with Chicken: It had a great peanutty flavor.
Caribbean Jerk Etouffee: Hints of coconut and spice.


Red Beans and Rice with Sausage: My co-worker gets it almost every time we come, so it must be good.

I love Yats, and the atmosphere is always fun to experience, especially if Joe is around. What a great guy. Check out all of the locations again and again. In my opinion, it’s the best cheap food in the city.


Yats (Massachusetts Ave.) on Urbanspoon

1 comment: